Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fruity Punch


Recipe by Kids in the Kitchen:

1 scoop raspberry sherbert
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup 7-up or Sprite

1. Place rasberry Sherbert in a drinking glass
2. Pour pineapple Juice and Sprite/7-Up.
3. Let Sherbert melt a little, then serve.

Makes 1 serving

Jaden Review:
Liked it a lot. Even made a second one. Much better than last drink I tried from same book. Reminded me of a rootbeer float but fruity. I could really taste the sherbert. 4 stars


Mom Review:
This was way better than last drink Jaden made! I could see this being a good kid party drink. Jaden chose to use Sprite instead of 7-Up and it turned out good. I even tried to add a Cherry to add to the look but kept falling over and that is the red at the bottom of the glass in the picture, LOL. Overall, everyone wanted more, so I call this a success and thinking of using it for my son's birthday party in a couple weeks. This one actually could possibly combine as an adult party drink with possibly a little rum or vodka. Wish I had alcohol in my house to try out that theory, LOL. I give it a 4 stars also.

No comments:

Post a Comment